Risk Consulting Services
- Compliance investigations can be painful when preparations are not made. Will you be ready, if faced with one today? Our risk consulting services will help you review and evaluate risks that your company may be facing.
- Using our risk consulting services will allow your personnel to focus their time and attention on growing the business and serving your customers.
- Experienced, Practical, Affordable.
Risk Assessments (Physical and IT)
We can perform on-site and remote risk assessments of any scope within your organization. The assessment can cover the organization as a whole, individual facilities, or even something as focused as a department, project, or process.
- Mitigate potential loss due to error, fraud, inefficiency, and regulatory non-compliance.
- Provide data to help guide and improve your security policy.
- Provide a prioritized action plan to mitigate areas of risk.
- Compare levels of risk across multiple assessed areas to illustrate which ones may require more immediate attention.
We help businesses of all sizes. RiskWatch has compliance programs that are tailored to your industry and your specific needs.
- Provide an unbiased evaluation of company operations.
- Determine if policies and procedures comply with government regulations and best practice standards.
- Eliminate staff discomfort of questioning the policies and practices of their employer.
We can simulate an attack on your organization to help you discover your weaknesses and provide guidance to assist you in strengthening your security posture.
- Assess your information systems for vulnerabilities.
- Find vulnerabilities and fix them before an attacker does.
- Verify vulnerabilities to management so resources can be allocated for mitigation.
- Validate the effectiveness of your perimeter controls.
- Evaluate the security controls in place for your externally facing resources.
- Determine specific areas of weakness and their risk to your organization.
- Meet regulatory penetration testing requirements (PCI, FFIEC, HIPAA).
- Receive expert guidance and recommendations on what you should specifically do to improve security.